Good Morning Peps -
We're so GLAD folks are stoppin to say "HEY." I volunteered to watchout for ya'll........
We're so GLAD folks are stoppin to say "HEY." I volunteered to watchout for ya'll........
As you can see WE don't have snow for X-Mas...Just grey - overcast sky....BAH HUMBUG !!!
Maybe next year - YEAH right...
You won't believe what happened this morning...........
"The Sugar Cookies were calling me to rescue them." It's Mom's fault she needs to think these plans out before she follows thru.....
Mom forgave LeLe - who couldn't just look at that face....(Mom here - Tris did come and let me know LeLe was up to no good)
Okay, that's enough of that kind of talk. We agreed no TRASH talk on the blog......Right Mom?
We've got a BUSY day .....Need to hit the Park - our peps need us (really our peps - hoomans).
I hear LeLe snorin' can't have that today !!
Merry Christmas - Please be safe.....
3 comments:
hey tris & lita,
oh no snow. but i read from another texas doggie blog that texas did snow but just an inch... or maybe lesser than that right?
it is x'mas in this part of the world.
merry x'mas and remember to ask for extra kisses and treats! i already got mine.
wet wet licks
Boo
Oh no LeLe, your sister told on you??? I guess this is what happens when you have a sib, don't worry, I'm sure you will have lots of chances to get her back ...hehe *wink*
Do you mind telling us how old you are, or.. is this a sensitive subject just like it is for my mum......?
Merry Christmas Eve guys!!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Happy Christmas
Nice to meet you I am umekotyan of the blog friend in Japan of sunshade.
My best regards in the future.
From loved ume tyan
Post a Comment