Sister's doing it for ourselves...Rescue girls who live in Texas...
Happy new year girlz!!!! I'm hopin' to see pics of this dog park!Hugs,Maggie
hey lita & trish,park is a good countdown activity! hope you have lots of fun and yes, we love photos!it's almost 11am first day in 2007 for me here. you have fun counting down ya?wet wet licksBoo
Hey Lita & Trish,Thanks for checking out my blog. Nice to meet you. I look forward to reading about your adventures.Licks,Oscar x
Park, park, park, park, park, park, park, park....Love,Bogart
Happy New YearIt is prayed that this year be a good year for you. My best regards in the future. From loved ume tyan
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy new year girlz!!!! I'm hopin' to see pics of this dog park!
Hugs,
Maggie
hey lita & trish,
park is a good countdown activity! hope you have lots of fun and yes, we love photos!
it's almost 11am first day in 2007 for me here. you have fun counting down ya?
wet wet licks
Boo
Hey Lita & Trish,
Thanks for checking out my blog. Nice to meet you. I look forward to reading about your adventures.
Licks,
Oscar x
Park, park, park, park, park, park, park, park....
Love,
Bogart
Happy New Year
It is prayed that this year be a good year for you.
My best regards in the future.
From loved ume tyan
Post a Comment