Hello Peps:
Back from the PAARK.....Very nice day today....62 degree F.....NICE....Scout, Buddy, Cindy, Jazzy, Toby, Callie ..just seem like everyone was here today !!!
Oh, got the news from Doc.....WWWEEE'''RRRREEE NORMAL ..all our tests came back NORMAL..... Doc did say we need to have the pearly whites...DESCALED....whatever that is sounds like no FUN....I think LeLe been into the poop ...so I bet her teeth are REALLY bad....
Or maybe she just has bad breathe......
Anywho....back to the park today....Tris was having such a good time...she played with the ball, rolled around on the ground with her belly up and let Jazzy, just a PUP, know that she was rolling not playing...And then Cindy the great smelling girl Tris sat on her head SEVERAL times...Buddy kept showing Cindy his LOVE moves.....
I am needing to talk to Mom about her job ...Personal Assistant....she not giving the job the proper respect....she FORGOT the camera AGAIN.....ERRRHHHH..so we have not pics of any of our friends......
Will put her in timeout and make sure she doesn't forget tomorrow.....
P.S. ....Great GOOSIN' today.....newbies didn't see us coming....
Update .....stay tuned....pics tomorrow....
Love, hugs & belly rubs for all...
6 comments:
Hello Lita & Trish, The park sounds fun with all your friends.
Glad to hear all your test results come back ok. :)
~ fufu
Hey gals!
Crack that whip on the personal assistant, they can get a bit uppity sometimes (at least mine tries)...
Love,
Bogart
i seriously think you two should fire your PA! what? she's working for free. ok ok, you can keep her then.
wet wet licks
Boo
Hey girlies,
I have to ask what Goosing is please.
Licks,
Oscar x
Your girlz sure go to the park a lot! I wish I could go too. It sounds like lots of fun. I wanna see pics!!!
Love you lots,
Maggie
We need to start a "My Mom's st*pid" club!
Bussie Kissies
Buster
Post a Comment