Hello Peps:
Today was way too chilled to be going to the park - got up to 29 - Now don't misunderstand we like to the cold but only for a few days and just to kill the buggies of summer.....
Prefer to have some warmth....but the wind was blowing today ....so we had a down right chilly wind chill and we can't stand for too much chillin'. SO when Mom was ready to go to work....
LeLe and I were already in tator tot mode ....Blankies on, Animal Planet on ...CHECK AND CHECK CHECK.....Later gator, and please no calls we're very busy......And just put the treats close to our blankies....
When Mom got home we had to go check on the yard...personal territory belonging to LeLe and I only !!!! Couple of barks to let the intruders know we're HERE and warn.....MOVE IT ON
OUT .....
Gotta go and make a sweep of the perimeter....and get back in quick for treats.....
Chillin' in Texas.....
Luv, Hugs & Belly Rubs......
8 comments:
Wow it's been cold over there in Texas too?? It's been -6 over here, but I love the cold and the snow. I start panting once I get inside because of the indoor heating. Believe it or not, STINKY copies me and starts panting inside toooo.
ps. I checked Enzo's link, I'm sooo happy!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
hey girls,
i heard about the snow storm. it's bad, isn't it? i hope you two don't get the cold!
wet wet licks
Boo
Woh it's that cold where you are? It's pretty hot over here in Singapore now. Maybe you gals wanna come over here for a vacation
~ fufu
Sounds like you've got this winter thing down pat. All sounds lovely & cosy.
Licks
Oscar x
Sounds like you girlz have everything under control at your house!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
In a cold place, it is not good.
Moreover, it is reluctant there was a couple.
It comes to run away and to want to return to the house. :)
From loved ume tyan
Help ! Are you talking in Farenheit ? I will try to make a conversion in °C Celsius...
Kiss
Wowie, it has been cold here in Texas hasn't it? I love it, I stay outside till my little toes and nose are frozen then I jump on my lady and goose her with my cold nose. Whoo Hoo, then I like to couch tater it up with her! And what about this snow?
But I do miss the dog park, too muddy and cold.
Post a Comment