Got a soft place in your heart for animals?Then this Valentine's Day, help feed furry friends at The Animal Rescue Site:
www.TheAnimalRescueSite.com
Food is paid for by site sponsors and given to animals being cared for in shelters and sanctuaries. It costs us nothing!
Daily clicks add up, so spread the word to other animal lovers. Together, we can send needy animals a valentine that makes a real difference.
Please help - please click everyday .... Luv - The Airechicks
6 comments:
Hi Lita & Trish, I've clicked.. I hope the furry friends at The Animal Rescue Site had a nice Valentine's Day too
~ fufu
Happy Valentines Day guys :-)
Big hugs and kisses,
Opy
I've done my click for the day.
Get your mum to post some more photos of you soon. I miss your cute faces!
Licks
Oscar x
The Rescuesite is seen.
From loved ume tyan
hey girls,
glad you two are back in action!
i am celebrating the Chinese New Year with the hooman tomorrow (18Feb). mom and dad will be with me with whole week. yippee!
wet wet licks
Boo
p/s: please vote for me for the DWB's Awesome Blog Award.
Sorry for posting in your comments section but I couldn't find an email address for you. Can you contact me via email? It's about your blog being listed on our site. Thanks in advance.
Casey@Animal-Internet.com
www.Animal-Internet.com
Again, sorry if leaving this message here is annoying to anyone reading these comments.
Post a Comment