
Hello Peps:
We're back but not for long - we're packing to go on vacation. We're going to the "SPA."
HOPE our reservation did not get lost.....
Grammie is coming to stay with Mom until we get back....Sorry Miss Sunshade & Jaffa - Grammie can't come to Washington - Mom needs her here.......
OH - We almost forgot ........
In honor of Lucy, our newest rescue pup, ARANT is pronouncing February as "I Love Lucy Month" and hosting a photo contest. The first, second and third place winners will receive handsome prizes.
To enter, send $5.00 entry fee and a picture of the Airedale love of your life. Color or black and white, with friends or individually, any picture of your Airedale is acceptable. Please write your name and your dog’s name on the back if mailing.
E mail entries to : ntxairedales@yahoo.com
The website has a PAYPAL link....if you'd like to use....
Or snail mail to: Airedale Rescue
3808 Deep Valley Trail
Plano, TX 75023
All pictures must be received by Feb. 28, 2007 and will be featured on the web page at www.arant.rescuegroups.com.
Winners will be announced Mar. 10th on the website.
Pictures will be judged a distinguished group which includes Carolyn Russo , owner of Waggin Tails Doggie Daycare, Tammy ,manager of Meadowbrook Pet Hospital and will be based on originality, creativity and just plain cuteness!
3rd Place Prize
(3rd Place Prize is modeled here by Winston Dwyer)
Enter as many times as you'd like for an opportunity to win a prize and show Lucy we love her!
Read Lucy’s incredible story here.
One cold and rainy night a couple drove out to a secluded rural area to check on the site where their new home was under construction. While looking around they heard a sad, whimpering sound and followed it to a deep ditch where they found an Airedale puppy stuck in the mud and the mud was slowly filling the hole. The man worked on his hands and knees for over an hour digging her out. They rushed her to a clinic where she was placed on IV fluids. They named her Lucy and over the next couple months they nursed her back to health. They hadn't planned on bringing a puppy in to their lives and an active young Airedale just wasn't a good match for them. Lucy’s guardian angels called and asked rescue to find Lucy the perfect home.
The contest is open to ALL Airedales and friends of Airedales.....
Hope to see everyone pics.......
The Airechicks




7 comments:
Hey Lita and Trish.
happy Valentine's Day to you pretty doggies. :)
~ fufu
Happy V Day to the chicks xoxo
Glad to see you back albeit fleetingly. Have fun at the spa
Tail wags
~Scrappy
Hey girls!
I was worried about you so glad you're OK.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Will look at the photo competition info.
Enjoy your holiday!
Licks
Oscar x
Happy Valentine's Day
I want to eat the chocolate of happiness together. :)
From loved ume tyan
Happy Valentine's day girlz!!!
I'll go check out the info that you left.
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Hello girls,
I will check if I can send my picture even if I am in Switzerland. I am glad your are back, Kiss, Faya
Lucy is sooo cute!!! I just check her website, of course, I have stolen mum's paypal account info again to help a rescue. Do I paypal then send a separate e-mail with the picture?? I'm not sure how this works..
Glad you gals are back!!!
Happy Belated Valentine's!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Post a Comment