Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The NERVE of some folks.....

Hello Peps....
Has your Mom or Dad been late getting home from work .... Has your Mom or Dad gone shopping and NOT brought you a pressie.....Has this happened to anyone else ????

That evil woman ..MOM....went shopping today after work and had the nerve to come into the house with her bags and have NOTHING for us in them !!!! HUUMMMPPPTTHHH...

Then she had the nerve to take pics of us relaxing in yard enjoying the cool breeze......




Tris with the cool breeze blowing through her hair......checkout those ears.
She's looks like she's ready for takeoff.......




Oh, another shot Tris grooming....PRIVACY.. does she not know the meaning of the word ????







Now's she shooting me with her PRIVACY invasive camera !!
I was just having a quick roll .......











TREAT ......Did you say treat ???? I'll be right there.....

Okay...I forgive you this time ......
All's forgiven for now....she better not try that trick again......Or .......




13 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Oh Trish sure look fierce when there's no treats.

~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Nice photos girls. I love your long curly Dale do's!

Licks
Oscar x

umekotyan said...

The expression is very charming and lovely.
And, the roll that my ume tyan is quick is done.
As for it, it is very scared to put out the stomach. :)

From loved ume tyan

Sunshade said...

WHAAAAAAT!! No treats for those invasive shots?????

Now that I look back, I don't think I got treats for those pictures of me doing my businesses... HMMMPH!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I hope you had a good rummage in her bag when she got home, just in case. I like looking in handbags because you never know what you might find! J x

Murphey said...

I've managed to avoid getting a rolling tummy shot, so far!

Looking good!

Murph the Dog

Duke said...

Mom is usually pretty good about bringing home gifts depending on where she goes. But sometimes she does forget. Lately she has brought home gifts for me and Mitch takes them all - he thinks everything is for him!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Luckie Girl said...

Hiya girls,
The hoomans do bring back stuffs for me at times but they like to sneak the goodies into my drawer.
This ivasion of privacy is nasty business I tell ya, my hoomans wanted to get those spy cams and put it at home to spy on me while they were at work! Can you believe the nerve of them?

MJ's doghouse said...

wow..i sure know how you feel with your privacy being invaded by those darn cameras....how would mom like it if i snapped a photo of her in the bath tub....geez...someday...i will figure out how todo it

Faya said...

Hi gilrs, guess what ! I have SNOW SNOW SNOW.....
Kiss, Faya

Charlie said...

Yeah, treats make almost anything forgivable!
- Chuck

Boo Casanova said...

yeah, tell the hooman, no treats better don't come home! LOL

last night my hooman went out without getting anything for me too.

wet wet licks

Boo

Bogart H. Devil said...

Yeah my mom tries that too sometimes... I don't let her get away with it much. Don't want to spoil her.

Love,
Bogart

Followers