Hey Peps:
Sorry we've been not here for awhile - Our Mom been VERY busy - root canals & helping with Airedale Rescue and Adoption of North Texas.
Mom promises to have more pics and stories when things slow down....Boy oh Boy we've have some whoppers of storms here.....Tornado hit over by where Mom works...but not at Mom's work but close....And today we have had a gulley washer and Mom came home early to make sure we were safe and dry - we were laying on our couch watching Aminal Planet - we just think she was scared and needed us to comfort her...but don't tell....
Grammie and Bear (Grandpa's pup) went to visit Maddeline and Parker in IL but she's home now we're sure glad she and Bear are home safe and sound.....
We are very sorry if we worried anyone ....please forgive us... It's ALL Mom's fault be upset with her. We've missed everyone ....but we're back !!!!!
Have a WONDERFUL evening ......
The Airechicks
16 comments:
Your Mom is so kind to help out. :) Can't wait to see your updates with those pictures.
I don't know what a gully washer is, but it sounds fierce! Stay dry out there!!
- Charlie
are you two gonna join in this weekend's chat pawty??
wet wet licks
Boo
Hey guuuuuuuuurls, glad you're OK. We missed ya! Are you coming to the cheese & wine pawty?
Licks
Oscar x
Hey Airechicks, so good to hear from you girls again.
Take care and come back to post soon ok
~ fufu
Sounds like you got some NASTY weather! Thanks for letting us know that you're all okay. I miss you. Come back soon!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Your mother is doing the work of an important rescue.
And, the wine party is the enjoyment.
from loved ume tyan
Yay! It's so good to hear from you again! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!
Hi AireChicks, just checking in!
love and licks Marvin xxxxx from rainy Scotland! First rain for weeks and weeks and now it wont stop!
Hehe, we knew you guys would take good care of your mom, that's what Airedales do the bestest!!!! Glad to have you guys back!!
ps. we got a package from TX today, mum won't let me open it yet cause she of course wants pictures. Is that from you guys??
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
G'day Airechicks, My mum doesn't have many pictures of me to post either, because she's in Israel and I'm stuck here in Oz. xxx Asta
I am happy I have chat with you !!! Big Kisses, Faya
My mom had two root canals. Boy was she beaaaatching and moaning. I mean I don't like pain myownself, but hey, it wasn't MY pain, right?
That was a gulley washer! My lady wasn't home and she forgot to put sown the doggie door. Silly peep! I brought in mud and water and shook it all over. I laughed, but she didn't....
Murph
Hey Airechicks, glad you're back. J x
Good to see you Airechicks again!
Post a Comment