Sunday, June 24, 2007

Help Lizzie - Airedale Rescue in Texas

Hey Peps:

If you have some time please check on Lizzie and send her some AIREZEN - PUPPY POWER.

Help Lizzie

She needs our thoughts and prayers....

Thanks !!
The Airechicks

6 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oh poor Lizzie. We have everything crossed for her and are praying she improves soon.

Licks
Oscar x

Duke said...

Major AireZen is coming Lizzie's way from Connecticut!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

PerfectTosca said...

Geeze I'm gonna cross my paws for Lizzie! Hey it's good to see you back blogging Airechicks! I was getting worried and biting my foot.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the well wishes for Lizzy- she's had so many people pulling for her, and it's been working! There are new pictures today on her website if you'd like to see her beautiful face and recovering back at home. We go back to my regular vet on Monday for an EKG and blood work, keeping paws crossed that everything will come back normal.

Thanks again!
Jody
Houston, TX

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, I'll be keeping my paws crossed for Lizzy. J x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Airechicks. :) Good to see you gals back. I'm going over to check on Lizzie

~ girl girl

Followers