Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey Ya'll

Hello Peps:

What's been doing ? Mom's had a busy week this week .....she had BOOT CAMP BLAST...

She hasn't moved that BIG FAT BUTT of hers for over an year.....Breast cancer really can be a FATTENER......BOO HOO.....so sore !!!

Oh check out my snaps of me with one of the prizes for the photo contest....



She finally got the blog updated with some of the prizes.....Swing by check it out ....can't wait to see everyone snaps !!!

Till tomorrow.....

P.S. - We forgot to say - Grammie donated the handmade blankie.

7 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Girlies, I miss you , hope you're having a cool summer..I sent you a pictuwe, I don't know if you ever got it?
love you lots
smoochie kisses
Asta

Duke said...

What a pretty blankie! Time is ticking and I still haven't taken my ice cream photo yet! Naughty mom! I'll have to remind her. I never have a problem eating ice cream and having my picture taken!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Gwyn Valentine said...

Welcome back!!!

THat is a really nice blanket!
And wow, i went to the website of the bootcamp ur mum went. Looks fun & tought huh!

Love,
Reina

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hiya gals!

Niiiiiiiice blanket... I help my mom get off of her butt a lot by scratching into the front door, bringing over one of her good shoes (I won't chew it unless she doesn't move toward the leash fast enough), or biting her inner thigh. This last one works particularly well, and hey, we both get exercise!

Love,
Bogart

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow,what a pretty blankie, clever grandma!

Licks
Oscar x

Lorenza said...

Hi, girls.
Glad to read your posts again. I missed you!
That blankie is pretty nice!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Stanley said...

Hey, chicas!

Where have you been?? I see your names on the messages you leave with everydog when I stop to see them, but I LOVE hearing from you.

If you girls love over that prize blanket I may be forced to enter a few more snapshots to ensure victory!

Stay cool.

Goober love & kisses,
Stanley

Followers