What a GREAT day to hang out in the yard
and CHILL
Hello Peps -
Long time no blog - Mom seems to thinks she can just let us have computer when she's feeling like it ? Anybody else experience this unreasonable behavior ??
LeLe wasn't interested in her toys at all- this is a very RARE event...
And then all of the sudden she just crazy - Stanley & Hercules names must have been mentioned cause she just rolled over and started her crazy ROACHING ...
Congratulations Stanley - your new sissy looks SO CUTE -
And we're just WILD ABOUT HARRY - what a handsome boy -
Boo & Doopey what's up with you two wild and crazy guys....
We've twisted and turned Mom's arm she will not be so lazy again.
14 comments:
Nice to see you girlz enjoying the beautiful autumn weather!
Mitch has been playing LOTS with the tug toy you sent me! He slaps mom with it until she HAS to play with him! We love the noise it makes when you try and tug it away from him. I get jealous that mom is playing with Mitch and not me and let him know about it in a hurry!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Hey there you Airechicks, the photo's of you 2 playing in the warm sunshine is great, I saw you on someone elses blog so I thought i would say Hi.
Ludo
http://caz-ludo.blogspot.com/
The garden is the best place ! Nice to see you girls !
Kisses, Faya
Great to see you enjoying the Autumn sunshine in your yard.
Make sure your Mum lets you on to that computer more often. Hoomans can be so mean sometimes!
Molly and Taffy
Hi, girls
I missed you! You need to have a serious talk with your mom about your blog!
Glad to see you are enjoying there!
That roaching act is great!
Have a good night
Lorenza
Playing outside is the best. It is Spring here downunder so we are getting outside now too, We are so happy to see you 2 back....
Scrappy and Pebbles
We are finally having nice weather here too, we are very excited. Roaching is one of my favorite things to do with my toys!
Hello Chicas de Airedom!!!
I've MISSED you guys so much! Next time bite your mama on the inside of her thigh... that will definitely get her going.
Love the roachin' photos! Lele, you are a natural roacher!
Thanks for all your well wishes about my sissy. My girl says I need to wear myself out before she gets here, and learn to play even more gently than I already do. Can't imagine WHY? She's supposed to keep me in line, so I thought she'd be a tough chic. We shall see...
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Hey Airechicks...
Welcome back!!! I missed you. Glad to see you're having fun...roaching is just the best...I do that too when I think of my Stanny!!!
Lots of Licks, Ruby
G'day, Thanks for the message on our blog, it's great meeting more airedales. If you don't mind we'd like to add you to our list of maties. Have fun in that yard of yours.
Catch you later.
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy
Aussie dales.
Looks like fun lovely ladies! Always miss ya :)
Love,
Bogart
Hey pals, have missed you! Welcome back! J x
hay lita and trish
It has become cool also in Japan coming at the season of autumn.
It is easy to spend the season today.
Let's go out to various places. :)
It is ..rotation.. cute.
from loved ume tyan
Welcome back!!
It's nice to see you playing and enjoying youwselves! Lele not intewested in toys??that's weiwd!
hope you have a gweat weekend
smoochie kisses
Asta
Post a Comment