Hey - Is that TINSEL? Or is that EYE LINER?
YOUR not going to believe what TRIS found this afternoon - she found a BAG - a BIG bag of stuff Mom smears on her face for some reason - Oh HOLY COW - what a treeatt bag.
We were way too fast Mom couldn't catch us - no time for pics - I think we found some lip gloss too - you'd think that expensive stuff would taste better..... You know how when your first discovered ANGER is the emotion expressed so LOUDLY - but then all you can hear as your running fast really fast for you life - LAUGHING so hard she's snorting like a REALLY BIG Pig...
Mojo - remember about the daily lesson's - our Mom got one today! Can anyone spell carpet cleaning? We know someone you know will be very busy!!
Do you think Revlon need's some spokesmodels? We might need to get Miss Sunshades' agent's number..
Oops! - what are we gonna tell Santa Paws?
10 comments:
Girls, you're fsr to pretty to need make up! Hope the carpet comes out of it OK!
Toodle pip,
Harry x
We'd kill for a photo of you two after the makeup raid.
Good luck cleaning the carpet.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy
We're with Noah! We'd love to see a picture of you girlz all dolled up with with lipstick and mascara! hehehehe
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Waaaahaaaahaaaa I wish I could see this....hahahaha great job !
Kisses, Faya
Aggravating the humans is always a good thing.
Shelby the cat
ooh how did the makeovers turn out hehe. I hope you guys made some GREAT stains!
Hi, friends.
Too bad you don't have a picture to show us your faces with that make-up!
Once I took my moms eyeliner but I did not have enough time to apply it! She caught me!
Don't tell anything to Santa. Just pretend it did not happen, ok?
Have a good night
Lorenza
Haa I dont think you girls need make up
~ Girl girl
Ha ha! Oh my, I can imagine lip gloss and an airedale beard are really not a good mix. got to love it when the humans are laughing too hard to be cross, though. I like 'em better like that.
xxx
Mojo
Why no photos???!!!
I would LOVE to see you guys all duded up. It would be a hoot (cuz nothing can improve upon perfection)!
Santa Paws loves a good joke... at least that's what I hear...
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Post a Comment