Monday, March 02, 2009

Our World just got Smaller



Our hearts are broken - Lulu's Love & Bogart's Dad had to leave.

We thought we show our very favorite pictures of this wonderful Dad & husband, Klaus.


We roached with laughter - Bogart & his Dad never failed to make us laugh -we always loved their adventures & lunches.

This is our most favorite picture of Bogart & Klaus -

We can just hear Bogart - "Wait up Dad"

Lulu & Bogart - "Thank you for sharing this wonderful person with us"

XXoooXXOoXOOOOXxxooXXooo


10 comments:

Faya said...

Yes, it is a very sad day.
Kisses, Faya & Dyos

Duke said...

Bogie and his dad had so many great times together! We are still so sad but today we're sending lots of healing prayers!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Bogart and Lulu have so many wonderful memories of Klaus. Their memories will go on forever.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Lorenza said...

Hi, girls!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful tribute to Klaus.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Lulu and Bogart.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suzuki said...

Hi girls
It's furry nice to meet you. I came across your blog through Paw It Forward and thought I would say Hi. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Eric said...

That was a really lovely tribute pals. I'm sending Bogart and Lulu lots of healing zen.

Wiry wags, Eric x

Joe Stains said...

what a great post, we are so glad we got to meet Klaus.

Stanley said...

Girlies!

I love your post, and your fave photo of Bogart & Klaus! They were ALWAYS together. We're so stinkin' glad we got a chance to know Klaus, if even for a little while!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Asta said...

Lita and Trish
I wanted to come and wish you a vewy happyBiwfday!
I hope you'we all wight..I haven't seen you in so long now heawd anything fwom you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful when friends get together -- two-legged and four-legged alike -- and always sad to part. That's why we don't say "goodbye," just "So long"...
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

Followers