Glad to hear you got everything okay! And how exciting that one toy got to experience snow!!! Cool! Have some super Howlidays and we send you our best wishes for a furry happy New Year!!! Hugs xo Sammie
Hi Lita and Trish - thanks for visiting my blog! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas & New Year too - it looks like you had a great time opening your presents!
I JUST found your new blog addy can you believe it????! Well I guess it isn't that new, but since mum made me disappear for 2 years, I had no idea you had a new bloggy! We kept going back to the link from comments you so kindly left me, and it took us to the Ice Cream Photo Contest page that happened a LONG LONG time ago.
Typical. Whether it's kids or dogs, it's always the same -- you buy them a lovely gift, and they play with the box instead... - - - - - - - Jack@PDB dog beds and more
That is so exciting to see you opening up your gift. Looks like some fun toys to play with. Hope they have squeakers in them. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend. World of Animals
12 comments:
Merry Christmas!
I hope you all had a pawesome time!
Enjoy your presents!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
What fun pressies! We hope you girls had the most wonderful Christmas!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Glad to hear you got everything okay! And how exciting that one toy got to experience snow!!! Cool! Have some super Howlidays and we send you our best wishes for a furry happy New Year!!!
Hugs xo
Sammie
Hi Lita and Trish - thanks for visiting my blog! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas & New Year too - it looks like you had a great time opening your presents!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Hi Lita and Trish
what a beautiful gift.
I hope you had a wonderful X-mas.
Nice woooh
Sally
What great presents! We hope you had a great Christmas and a very happy New Year!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hey gurrrrls!!
I JUST found your new blog addy can you believe it????! Well I guess it isn't that new, but since mum made me disappear for 2 years, I had no idea you had a new bloggy! We kept going back to the link from comments you so kindly left me, and it took us to the Ice Cream Photo Contest page that happened a LONG LONG time ago.
Love you guys and mommy Sherry toooo!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Just wanted to drop by and thank the bestest Aire-chicks in the world for the AireZENS, I'm feeling them!
Hope things are well with you guys!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Hello You Texonians!
Thanks for sighniing my guest book. I just love you airedales. Airedales are alway friendly towards me. Besides, you like running just as I do.
Lots of love from a very hot Dortmund , at least for us Italian-Germans!
Fabrizio
Typical. Whether it's kids or dogs, it's always the same -- you buy them a lovely gift, and they play with the box instead...
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more
Have some super Howlidays and we send you our best wishes for a furry happy New Year!!!. Challenge coins
That is so exciting to see you opening up your gift. Looks like some fun toys to play with. Hope they have squeakers in them. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals
Post a Comment