

Well, we'd like to say "HEY YA'LL." We've been home for almost a week now....Mom was sick and Grammie had to come stay with her and we went on vacation to a wonderful SPA called "HILLCREST RESCUE" with Karan and the gang - a great group of fur babies like ourselves only some are looking for their "FOREVER HOME."
Since we've been home Mom discovered a Dog Park.....really really close to our ranch style Mansion. Everyday but Tuesday of this past week you could find us out smooozing and mingling with our new peps. Poor Mom had to explain that we really like to get to know folks on an imitate basis - "GOOSIN' FOLKS" is a wonderful adventure and we really LIKE it.....Lots of pups who run and run and run... too much running for these sisters. We just hang back and visit with the pups peps.
We had to put Mom in timeout - she went to PETCO without us ...Can you believe the nerve of the woman? Just who does she.... oops ....Must not forget about Christmas "PRESSIE'S" as Miss Sunshade says.
We must give "DOGS WITH BLOGS" a really big HUG for getting Mom through the rough patch before we got home...... She showed us all about MISS SUNSHADE, BOGART, MAGGIE, FAYA, OSCAR, FuFu, BUTCHY & SNICKERS...we have not had time to see about all the others - we're working on getting more computer time....
The day is wasting away Mom needs to move her ......"PRESSIE'S" Mom keeps saying....
4 comments:
Hi Lita and Trish,
I'm so glad you guys are blogging. I can't wait to hear more of your goosing adventures!
Hugs to you both!
Maggie
Hey guys, I'm SOOOO happy your mom is back with your guys!!!!! I think you guys are safe this year, you will get your PRESSIES even if you are bad...hehe!
I am also SOOOOO happy that you have managed to convince your mom to have a blog for you guys, afterall, every great Airedale needs to be recognized!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOWLIDAYS!
ps. please give your mom a big love nibble for me ok??
pps. um... your chat box.. I tried to post a msg, but it says it's locked. Maybe you have to go in and change the setting.
MUAH!!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Hello,
It is a pleasure to meet you. I wish you and all your family a merry Christmas. Kiss from Switzerland, Faya
Well how cute are you two!
Merry Christmas
~Scrappy
Post a Comment