Wednesday, January 17, 2007

OMGoodness SNOW....WE HAVE SNOW

Hello Peps....

GUESS WHAT ....we woke up to SNOW ........OMG OMG...Gotta get out there NOW !!!!
Murphey - did you have snow ??? Did you go out and play ???

Mom was way too slow to catch us ......LeLe raced out and couldn't stop ...I thought she was gonna go THROUGH the fence but she regained control and missed it....She came back in really quick. I told her nobody saw and I wouldn't tell.....HEHEHEHE....

Mom where's the pics ?????? Oh...about time

This is our backyard with SNOW !!


Another shot of our backyard with SNOW !!!


OOOHHHH ..We wonder what the dogpark looks like ???? Mom's so mean she said NO, no dogpark until the weather clears....but Mom it's suppose the rain this weekend.....When can we go to the PARK .........

Look at our grill now !!!
Gotta go and get the blankies warmed up and dinner.....
Luv, Hugs & Belly Rubs...

10 comments:

Lillie Valentine said...

Send some snow here, PLEASE! We want snow. We can still see brown grass....ICK! It is freezing cold and if its going to be cold then I say it can snow! The kids bundle up to stay warm outside, and I don't mind it outside either.

Love,
Lillie

Boo Casanova said...

hey girls,

you have big yards! i would love to run around there if given the chance! i live in an apartment. but even though the hooman is getting a landed property soon but still, houses here don't have a yard only a porch for car. :-(

once again, you two should listen to mom. mom always right! :p better don't go out and get cold.

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

Snow ! How lucky you are ! Ask your mom to do some snowballs and then, just eat them....
Kiss

Fu Fu said...

Woh, that's alot of snow.. I wish we get some of those here in hot hot Singapore.

~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I want some snow! It looks so much fun. Hope you are enjoying playing in it.

Licks
Oscar x

Duke said...

I'm hoping your mom will let you go out to play today. Snow is such fun to twirl in!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

umekotyan said...

It seems to be cold in the snow.
A warm drink comes to want to drink at such time.

From loved ume tyan

Sunshade said...

Hehehe I think all Airedales love snow, even STINKY!

You guys have a nice big backyard, but one questions, how come umm.... none of the pretty girls are in the pictures???

I miss seeing you guys, MORE PICTURES!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Murphey said...

Oh yeah, we had snow, then came MUD! Crazy weather we've been having. Then when the sun came out on Sunday I refused to come inside.

Murph the Sun Lovin' Dog

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

WOOOOO-HOO!

Im coming to your house! Snow looks like SOOOOO much fun!

Luv Chuckles

Followers