Hey Peps:
Been RAINING here in Texas....now just HUMID....doesn't do a Airegirls' DO very much good.....
And that looney Tris has been out landscaping.....Mom told her NOT to come in the house with mud and grass on her paws again tonite....HHHMMMPPPTHHH
We might need to use the Murphey on her later....We'll keep you posted on how it works out...
One good thing about the rain....the lawn (weeds) get taller and we can lay out in the yard and hide from the picture taking stalker.....So that's why no photos .....Hehehehehehe
We've decided we want a Veronica too like Miss Sunshade & Jaffa. But Mom has other idea's....and "NO" usually follows the idea blah blah blah blah....
Gotta go get goosin' - TREATS are very important.....and someone who we won't mention by name but it is the only one tall enough in the house to open the cabinet needs some
encouragement...
P.S. Any ideas for Easter Egg Hunt ....????
18 comments:
i have a good idea . EAT EM !!!!!!
Hiya Girls!
Mum said that she would volunteer to be your Veronica!! Too bad she's not in Texas anymore! Hmmmm, easter egg hunt huh? I wouold make certain that your mum puts LOTS of treats in them there eggs for you girls to hunt!
AireHUNTING!
Liberty
An Easter egg hunt sounds like fun. We need doggy jelly beans that are pretty colors to hide! If we invent them, will we be rich?
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Yeah, it's raining here in Englad too (for a change!).
Easter egg hunt? Use real eggs. They're yummy!
Licks
Oscar x
i need photos as prove that you are having a hell weather. LOL
you wanna get a veronica? why don't you just have me instead?
wet wet licks
Boo
I want a chocolate bunny hunt.
Bussie Kissies
Buster
Hé girls, my mom can be your Veronica if you want because she is really a Véronique (in French). AND .... guess what ..... I am now officially in the ice cream treat club.....youpiiiiiiiieeeeehhhhhhh
Kiss, Faya
Yikes, aren't the weeds crazy this year? Our yard looks so green and pretty, till you get up close, then you realize, WEEDS!
Love it, gotta go goosin'
Murph the Dog
Hey I landscape all the time. Makes the humans crazy. Fun ain't it?
You doogs don't know hell. I mean, our snow isn't even all gone yet!
I bet humidity play havoc with your airey hairstyles! It's just rain rain rain here in the UK. I don't mind it though cos then you get mud which is great to roll in. J x
dig Dig DIG!!!!! I'm so envious of Tris, mum won't even let me alone in the yard because of my strained muscle. I like to skunk/raccoon patrol along my fence line, and mum said it's a NO NO.
Do they have SPCA's for hoomans?? Maybe you can find a Veronica there??
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
I'm thinking Easter Eggs made of chicken jerky would work... mom says that when she used to hide eggs around the house some of them would inevitably never be found until they had "gone past their prime"...
So if they're made of chicken jerky I can guar-an-tee I'd find them all!
Love,
Bogart
I'm jealous of your long grass. I don't have anywhere to hide from my Picture Taking Stalker....
Hope you girls are getting better weather now.
Oh Easter egg hunt.. Can I join?
~ fufu
hi girls! it's been raining here every noon too... and we don't get to go out and play. rain rain go away... easter eggs come come our way! :)
It's been pouring here too. Like alllllll the time. Mom says everything looks like one big rice paddy. When I went out this morning, I turned into a big wet skunk. I'm going to be groomed tomorrow and can't wait to jump in the mud when I get back. It always warms my heart to see The Woman twitch.
Belated Happy Easter Airechicks! I have only just found your blog through Paw It Forward, although you have commented on mine for quite a while, I could not find your blog from your comments!
Great Blog! I will link with you if that is ok!
love from Bonnie Scotland xxxx Marvin xxxx Braveheart Hound x
Hey guys, are you coming to the DWB's Wine, Cheese & CHAT Pawty??? Come check out my blog for details!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Post a Comment