Hope everyone is having a "GREAT" day !!! Kinda RAINY here ...
We got a package for Miss Sunshade & Jaffa .......
What wonderful gifts Miss Sunshade & Jaffa sent us !! Thank you Thank you Thank you !!
LeLe and I DID have a rather LOUD discussion over just who got what but Mom stepped in a took it ALL - what nerve that woman has !!! We have more to post - stay tuned !!!
10 comments:
Awesome treats and gifts! Sunshade always buys the absolutely perfect pressies!
Happy 4th girlz!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Wow, those treats look tasty! No wonder you had DISCUSSIONS over who got what! The photo frame is gorgeous too.
Licks
Oscar x
G'day Airechicks,
Those are pawsome prezzies!
xxx Asta down under
wow! I love gifts sent in the post!
I like to chew the parcel before I open it properly!
love and chewy licks, Marv xxxx
Yummy looking package!
- Charlie
Sunshade & Jaffa are so cool. Congratulations on the great haul!
Your goober bud,
Stanley
I like the airdale taxi service the BEST!!!!!!!!
Hey girls,
Wow..that was a great package. Sunshade and Jaffa do have good taste huh?? How did the treats taste?
Hi, girls
Nice presents from Sunshade and Jaffa, right?
I hope you enjoy them!
Have a nice day
Lorenza
hi girls, how cute are you?!
Post a Comment