We're trying to get our PERSONAL driver moving - she's so slow !!
Can you believe Mom caught Tris yawning -
YAWNING with a rawhide so close ???
That SILLY Tris
Finally - in the car - Clear Mom no cars - LET'S GO!!
DESSERT - BIRTHDAY TREAT - PUP CONE !!!!!
OH MY DOG !!! Can you believe it we're here and she tell us - WHAT !!!
WHAT .... Are you out of your gnat size flea bitten mind ????
We told her she WILL be bringing us BACK later TODAY !!
Stay tuned the saga WILL continue
14 comments:
Lita & Trish!!
Finally, I found you guys. I don't know what problems my girl was having, but she had trouble finding your blog & linking you to me. Not anymore! We are officially linked.
First, let's take care of the ice cream dilemma. I've been to Sheridans, and while they do a very nice presentation of their pupcone, it's never enough for us Airepups.
May I suggest Dairy Queen?? If your mom orders something she gets free doggie dishes of vanilla ice cream! That's right, a whole dish of ice cream for each of you (and let me tell ya, it's about 9 or 10 times the amount you get at Sheridans). If your mom is into portion control don't tell her how much you get at Dairy Queen. Just get her to take you there! (DQ did not pay me for this advertisement).
Second, thanks for the juicy nose shot! I'm trying to get Sunshade to do a photo essay on our favorite juicy nosies (her mum is almost as crazy about them as I am). Yours will be first in my collection.
Let me know how the ice cream scavenging goes.
Goob love & kisses to both of you!
Stanley
CLOSED!!!!!!!!!! THE NERVE!!!! Don't they know that this is birthday ice cream??????!!!!!!! We need a report back that you did in fact have Sheridan's Frozen Custard! OMG the fake ice cream cones look good enough to eat!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Great photos girls. I love the nose shot complete with drooly beard, nice!
I hope you did get to go back later!
Licks
Oscar x
Hey Girls,
What are frozen custards?? I have not heard of that before. Issit something like ice cream??
I realised I haven't linked you up yet. Will do so right now!!!
Hi, Girls.
Closed??? That should be very disappointing!!! I hope you were able to get your ice cream later.
I like your pictures!
Have a good night
Lorenza
Niccccccce nose shot! I gotta get me some nose shots.
Ice cream?? Is that like snow??
- Charlie
do tell us! what's frozen custard? and how can it be frozen and fresh at the same time? hehe :)
We'd love to exchange snail mail addys with you girlz! Our email is maggiesue710@yahoo.com
Write to us when you have time, okay?
Love ya lots,
Maggie
At least some pictures of you !!!! It is so cool to see you again...
I hope you will get something good ...
Kiss, Faya
well, frozen custard, that is a new one on me, but it must be delicious I am sure! You look like you havin' a wonderful time, love and happy licks, Marvin xxxxxxxx
I find that a simple, "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM" can work wonders in such situations. :)
Love,
Bogart
frozen custards sure sounds yummy. Your gals sure had a fun day out
~ girl girl
The post of the enjoyment is a frozen custard.
It is regrettable that this shop was closed.
The enjoyment has the achieved hope.
The following post is the enjoyment. :)
from loved ume tyan
Post a Comment