Mom wants to post really quick -
Happy 4th of July -
Airedale Rescue & Adoption of North Texas - would like to invite
EVERYONE to enter in our PHOTO Contest
"HOW I LOVE ICE CREAM"
AIREDALE RESCUE OF NORTH TEXAS PHOTO CONTEST
We can't wait to see how you eat your ice cream.
please cross post and invite everyone you know to enter......
Airedale Rescue & Adoption of North Texas - would like to invite
EVERYONE to enter in our PHOTO Contest
"HOW I LOVE ICE CREAM"
AIREDALE RESCUE OF NORTH TEXAS PHOTO CONTEST
We can't wait to see how you eat your ice cream.
please cross post and invite everyone you know to enter......
The chicks and I have seen soooo many wonderful photos of everyone eating ice cream -
Please join in !!!
Thank you LeLe & Tris for allowing me to post the photo contest on YOUR blog.....
6 comments:
Wow! This sounds like lots of fun! We go out for ice cream LOTS!!!! Don't forget the camera mom!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Grr, can you believe my mean dad won't let me eat ice cream as he says it's "hooman food" and I'll beg for it every time anyone eats any if I have it, mean,mean,mean.
Licks
Oscar x
Oh my, we had sun yesterday, SUNNNN, now it's all rainy again. At least our house is nice and dry, CRAZY WEATHER!
Murph
ooooh I am so jealous, I have never eaten ice cream, is it nice? Mind you there could be a reason, anything with dairy in makes me puke really badly......sorry about the detail there, tooooo much information I guess!
Hey, chicas!!
What a *sweet* and *cool* idea! Instead of asking my girl to rummage around for an existing photo, I think we should do an extensive photo shoot to get just the right one - even if it takes a whole weekend and several trips to the DQ. (You pups know what you're doing, don't ya? You're creating an opportunity for all of us to get more ICE CREAM... doG love ya!)
Take care of yourselves in that Texas heat.
Goober love & kisses,
Stanley
Hi Gilrs!
I will have to work on a special ice cream shot for this contest! Cool! Thanks for letting us know! Talk to you soon!
Your Friend,
Putter ...:)
Post a Comment