Saturday, July 07, 2007

New Button

Hello Peps:


Opy - Brooke - Greg made us a special button for the Airedale Rescue Photo Contest....


Thank you so much Nitro and all the guys in rescue send a HUGE - BIG smoochie.


Checkout - "Help Casper" and "Meekshka's Blogathon" - the buttons are here !!

"Thank you - you guys are amazing!"

10 comments:

Stanley said...

Hey, chicas!

Thanks for the peemail address. Merv and I are ON IT! We don't care if we win, it's about the *process* and the *journey*, not the destination, right?

Have a great weekend, ladies.

Goober love to you both,
Stanley

Joe Stains said...

we will check these out! sorry it took Mom so long to get over to your blog to comment, she is a little slow sometimes. We added you to our bloglines so we will check you out all the time now, thanks for visiting my blog!

Asta said...

Hi Girls,
thank you for coming to visit me..I hope it's OK, I want to link you..I'm awready pawt of Casper's fund waiser, and I'll look at the other and twy to help..
the place I went to fow a vacation would be ideal fow all the DWB to have a big pawty
talk to you soon
smoochie kisses
Asta

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Opy is a good pal!

love and licks, Marvin xxxx

Gwyn Valentine said...

It was a good job done by Opy!
Will check out the contest!
Love,
Reina

Luckie Girl said...

Hey girls!
Wow, i love the way you are helping out. Way to go!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, girls
I just want to tell you that you are so nice helping others always!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Hiya!
I wanted to visit and say hello! So nice of you to help out all those doggies out there that need some love! I'm so missing the blog world lately!
AireHUGS & HUGS!
Liberty

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey girls, love the contest. I'm not allowed ice cream usually cos I have to be careful with my weight, but I'll give it a go for a good cause! Jx

Anonymous said...

hey babes... you rock! so we've given you an award! check out our blog for details! :)

Followers