Saturday, July 28, 2007

OSCAR - Rainbow Bridge


We LOVE you !!!

Katy & Martin -

Thank you for sharing Oscar with us. He is a wonderful smart handsome boy.
I don't know what to say nothing can make it hurt less. We will always carry him in our hearts and he'll be with us forever.

Sherry - LeLe - Tris

13 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PerfectTosca said...

Airechicks I know you will be updating for us if Kathy can't. I am so worried about Oscar. I just love that dog's face, antics and blog. I am praying very hard for him. What a terrible trauma for him and his mom. It does sound like a blockage though.
Cynthia.

Faya said...

J'ai tellement peur pour mon Oscar..
Faya

Duke said...

We are just beyond devastated! It all happened so fast! My heart is totally broken.
The tears just won't stop.

Sue, Maggie and Mitch

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, really devastated to hear about Oscar. He'll be greatly missed. J x

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Girls...
This is such a sad, sad day. Oscar was such a wonderful boy. I will miss him a lot.

Ruby & Michele

Putter said...

We are devastated here about the loss of sweet, sweet Oscar ... It is just so heartwreanching ...:(

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Lorenza said...

Friends,
this is a very sad day. Oscar was a great friend for all of us. We will miss him so much
Take care
Lorenza

umekotyan said...

It is a sad day of our oscar.
Oscar was a wonderful friend.
And, I feel oscar in our mind indefinitely.
Be not disappointed though it is sad. Airechicks

ume tyan of sad

Amber-Mae said...

He will deeply missed...He was a great Airedale boy! There's NO other Oscar in this world but him.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Joe Stains said...

we are so sad about Oscar :(

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Thank you for your lovely tribute. We are hurting so so badly now and just cannot understand why our healthy bouncy puppy had to go so soon and so fast. Knowing how much he was loved and will be missed is some comfort.

Katy and Martin xxx

fee said...

hi girls, i got linked here reading about oscar. i can't believe i haven't met you yet thou we're all friends of oscar. will drop by again some time later.

loves,
fee

Followers