Sister's doing it for ourselves...Rescue girls who live in Texas...
Competition is fierce! There are some great photos! J x
All the pictures are just wonderful! Lots of doggies like this sweet white stuff! Tough pictures to take! heheheheLove ya lots,Maggie
Hi, girls.I don't want to be in the judges shoes. All those pictures are great!Good luck!Have a good nightLorenza
Hi you two,Such great photo's! Loved seeing all those iceceamy faces. It'll be a hard job judging the winner.Pats & petsBlue
GREAT photos... mom still won't give me ice cream so I'll just have to sit and cheer from the stands this time!Love,Bogart
Hehehe, getting REAL excited now!Love licks,Solid Gold Dancer
I can't seem to see the photos.Only got to the voting part but no pictures.
Sorry, my MaMa is a bit of a duh. We finally got to view all the pictures.Now we have another problem. Which one do we choose?! hehehe...
Fantastic Shots! :)
hey, there are some wonderful photos there! I really enjoyed them, but I'd like an ice cream better, cos I never eaten any!
Hi everybody,I'm a little girl welsh terrier from Switzerland ....all this pics are very funy ... i'll try to get a pic of me ... can I send you this ... when ever I'm a welsh terrier ?
Hi there - I've just added a note about the comp on the Dogs with Blogs News page.I'll do a reminder nearer Sept 1st - but if you want me to add anything in the meantime - let me know. Pippa and Kate
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Competition is fierce! There are some great photos! J x
All the pictures are just wonderful! Lots of doggies like this sweet white stuff! Tough pictures to take! hehehehe
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Hi, girls.
I don't want to be in the judges shoes. All those pictures are great!
Good luck!
Have a good night
Lorenza
Hi you two,
Such great photo's! Loved seeing all those iceceamy faces. It'll be a hard job judging the winner.
Pats & pets
Blue
GREAT photos... mom still won't give me ice cream so I'll just have to sit and cheer from the stands this time!
Love,
Bogart
Hehehe, getting REAL excited now!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
I can't seem to see the photos.
Only got to the voting part but no pictures.
Sorry, my MaMa is a bit of a duh. We finally got to view all the pictures.
Now we have another problem. Which one do we choose?! hehehe...
Fantastic Shots! :)
hey, there are some wonderful photos there! I really enjoyed them, but I'd like an ice cream better, cos I never eaten any!
Hi everybody,
I'm a little girl welsh terrier from Switzerland ....
all this pics are very funy ... i'll try to get a pic of me ... can I send you this ... when ever I'm a welsh terrier ?
Hi there - I've just added a note about the comp on the Dogs with Blogs News page.
I'll do a reminder nearer Sept 1st - but if you want me to add anything in the meantime - let me know.
Pippa and Kate
Post a Comment