Hello Peps:
We'd like to introduce you the Miss Powder Puff - "The Wug" - We ask that if you have a minute please go by and welcome her to blogging - she's sooooo CUTE !!



Ok Everyone, you need to get over there and meet her.....
Murphey & Reilly are you guys sweating too......Way tooo hot here at our house - we've been digging in the backyard - hehehehe
16 comments:
Lele & Tris,
Wherever did you find Miss Puff? She's killin' me with her cuteness! Of course, I'll go over right now & introduce myself.
You chicas stay caliente (that's cool, right?)!! Don't melt in the Texas heat!
Goober love,
Stanley
OMG! The puff is so cutest! We love her! We will head over to say hi for surest!:) Talk to you soonest girls!
Your Friend,
Putter ...:)
Hi, girls.
Thannks for telling us about Powder Puff.
I will go there to say hello.
I hope you all are doing fine!
Have a good night
Lorenza
We're on our way Girlz! What a cutie!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Hi little girl ...
It's true, you are so cute on the pics ...
Kisses
Taky
I'm dying of incredible cuteness...
Love,
Bogart
Oh my dog!
Puff is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee
I wanna snuggle snuggle!
Love,
Reina
She is just soooooooooooo sweet and adorable, we will pop over and say hi, right now! Thanks for sharing with us!
love and licks, Marvin xxxxx
She's cute! Thanks for the introduction, we're headed right over!!
- Charlie
Hi Airechicks.....nice to meet you. We have been meaning to come and introduce ourselves because we have seen you on so many other blog comments. But you found us!!
We want to thank you for your words of encouragement with our Ricky/foster story. It's really nice to hear words of support. For so long Mom felt like she had failed Ricky. It was very hard. But we know we tried hard and did all the right things.
We haven't given up on fostering, we do want to do it again but are just a little shy still. We know that we will foster again when the time is right.
Thanks again.
Love, Seadra, Zoe and Mom (Jessica)
Hey friends, thanks for welcoming me, more and more i think my popi must love me (i mean really if love isn't letting me jump and slobber all over you what is).
And although I'll get all the attention I can before he leaves the good news is that his girl lives here! So he'll have to come back!
Hi girlies,
I'm melting too..maybe we should all go skiing in Chile?
that little Puff is vewy cute, I'll go say hi to her
smoochie kisses
Asta
is puff a baby? she's 100% cute!!! and that airedale next to her – that's a stuffie, right? it looks like a real dale!
Hey Girls,
She's sooo cute and tiny!! :) Cuteness overload!
Well, we havn't exactly played but I saw her again today and just as she was barking 'ello and bounding over to the fence her 'mom' called her back. Maybe she thinks her pup can't get along with other dogs (doubt it) or that I am not nice to everyone (not so). I'm keeping my mom's fingers crossed though.
Oh she's such a cute little puppy
~ Girl girl
Post a Comment