Mom got up early this morning and we thought for sure we'd be loading up for the dog park but NO NO NO NO NO - something about Dentist - Tire rotation- Target Superstore... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH - all we heard was not going to the dog park so back to bed we went - and OMDog before she left she turned the bloop tube on to YOGA - Yoga; can you believe the nerve of the crazy flea bitten lost her mind woman????
But know for the really good/okay news!
Got some news - Andy the Airedale is doing better he's got his hair back and has started his heartworm treatment and already has a forever home - He's moving in with Teddy, who will be Andy's big bro!!
Lucky boy; but please do keep him in your prayers he's not out of the woods yet......
More news - you know the 5 pups that were rescued from the breeder by North Texas Airedale Rescue - Belle, Nina, Cheyenne, Chico & Dilly - everyone is doing better and GUESS WHAT ...
Have you figured it out ??? Yet ?? ...Now ????
Nina's gonna have PUPPIES ......
North Texas Airedale Rescue is having some fundraisers to help with some of the expenses...
They've got some great prizes - so everyone please drop by and checkout what rescue has going....
Bogart's Mom did some GREAT button's for links to the website for us - so if any and all of you would like to post one or two or three on your blogs - please please do so .......
Special big Airedale THANK YOU goes out to Bogart and his wonderful MOM !!!!!
Here's the buttons!



Thanks Bogart & Bogart's Mom! And Bogart - special kisses for Heidi!!!!!
8 comments:
Ma says she's happy to hear an update on Andy.
We'll check out the Airedale rescue site.
Toodle pip,
Harry x
Hi, girls
Glad to hear about Andy. I am so happy to know that he already has a forever home!
We are praying for him!
Have a good night
Lorenza
Oh I am very happy for Andy....This is a very good news. I will ask my Véronique to see what is it all about this photo contest....
Thank you for all you are doing to help !
Kisses, Faya
Hey pals, what good news about Andy! I'll check out the website...J x
Great news that Andy is going to his forever home and that he is on the mend. We're going to check out the rescue site now.
Hugs and tail wags,
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy
This is awesome news about Andy! We're on our way to check out the website!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Hey, chicas!!
Very cool. I'm not one to dress up much (I HATE clothes), but for this, I'll be getting something together. Maybe with my new sissy!
You girls are such ambassadors of love. I love you myself!!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Pee Ess
I'll post a button on my blog for the contest!
are you enjoying the cooler weather? Reilly and I are, you can hardly get us to come inside....unless it's raining!
Murph
Post a Comment