Here's how it goes:
1. Post the rules before you give the facts. (Listen up Pups, these are the Rules!!)
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post choose one dog to tag for each letter of your middle name.
Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged. (It's ok if you don't do this,
just tag who you want to tag!)
L = Love Muffin - I am an
I = Independent thinker who is
T = True Terrier Tenacity with
A = Amour D.W.B.'s & Chick Chick Filet's
LeLe's full according to Grammie is Carma Lita
P = Plush Stuffie's LUV 'EM
O = Organic Yorgurt taste great
O = Oatmel Shampoo bathes sooo soothingg
H = Hot Hot HOTTIE that's ME
Tris's full name according to Grammie is Trishie Pooh
We'd like to tag - Lorenza - Ike - Taky - Asta down under & Puff - Opy - Faya - Herc
Thanks for asking us to play !!!!
13 comments:
Hi, girls (Lita and Pooh)
Thanks for playing this game. And thanks for tag me! I want to play too!
Besos
Lorenza
Thanks for the tag! I need to think on this.
Ike
You 2 have such cute middle names. :)
~ Girl girl
Nice work girls!
Thank you for all the love you've been sending our way, much appreciated.
Katy xxx
G'day Airechicks,
I'll post my Middle name over the weekend.
xxx Asta down under
Love Muffin and Hottie....We like it!! Love the names.
Love, Seadra and Zoe
Help ! I have not understand...what is my middle name ? Can somebody help me pleaaaaaase.... Kisses, Faya
Your names are lovely!
Cute names! J x
hey CHICKS!!!
WOW what nice middle names !!!
by the way thanks for tagging me!!!
have a great weekend girls!!!
peace out
puff
Cool, those are really nice middle names :)
Pretty names for pretty girls!!!
Have a great weekend :)
Love,
Bogart
Hey, girlies!
You always crack me up. I think your grammie gave you the best middle names! Carma Lita the Love Muffin and Trishie Pooh the Hottie! Those aren't hard to remember since that's what you guys ARE!!
Goober love,
Stanley
What cute middle names you both have!
We're back from Nantucket! We had such a great time but it's so nice to be home!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Post a Comment