
"You can just kiss my "A%^" - I'm not taking that off you !!!
I've got my bone and I'm outta here !!!!!!" - Oh my seems like LeLe's got a LITTLE attitude
today .....Wonder what kind of bug is up her "B755"? Oh well, we'll just let her have her little
snit moment - anyway on with the post......
As you can see our professional unprofessional photographer - Mom seems to like to take Fuzzy snaps.
Mom - you get what you pay for !!

Checkout Snit Baby (fuzzy Snit Baby)

I'm just watching a little bloop tube catching up on the need to know - of course I have to do it from one of my bed's - I have several.....

Oh are you back ??? I 'd like to remind you that this is our house and that little fit is very unladylike and I do not appreciate be treated like a rug that you can just walk on whenever your in the mood to do so - Got it Sister ??? Sorry you guys had to witness that very childish behavior from a grown Airedale but she's been very unfriendly and just plain old rude and ugly today and we're not taking anymore today !!! Right Mom ??
How could you even want to be rude or nasty to this sweet charming face ????

Oh, I see you just dropped in to pickup another bone and then back out to your spot in the yard you went - Oh no you didn't !!!

Just lay out there gnawing on your stupid bone !!! See if I care .... Right Mom ??? Okay just because your taking fuzzy snap shots doesn't mean you can't answer when I talking to you huh ???

HaHA Ha Ha - checkout big fat meanie with a leave on her head !!

Okay, I don't know what that bug was thinking he was about to do but I've got my eyes on you - ALLL over you got it ???

Checkout where I'm focused now - Whoaa is that for me ??? YOU really really really shouldn't have !!
Mom - oh I didn't

Are you sure ?????

Oh I'll just wait for dessert ... what it that ??? PIE oh I love PIE !!!!
Just wanted you guys to see what my day was like - Pissy Sissy - NO Steak - No pie and some crazy bug thinking he was hitchin' a ride .....I'll be so glad for Monday....

Stan - Mom is not a good picture taker please be patient with her maybe she'll get her act together ....We'll make her practice for you !!!
See ya later !!
Lov ya.
Tris
22 comments:
Sounds like a little sibling squable going on. My sister had MY bone today and wouldn't give it back to me. I know how you feel.
Love, Seadra
Hey Tris!!
What bug flew up snit baby LeLe's booty? Is she feeling okay? When she'll let you, give her some goober hugs from me, okay??
Thank your photog mama thanks for the snaps. I don't care if they're fuzzy, as long as you guys are IN them!! And no. I can't imagine anydoggie getting angry or going off on a perty girl such as yourself. (I hope LeLe tells you what's going on ~ doesn't sound like her).
Hope Monday is a better day for BOTH of you and that it is filled with steak, pie, wrasslin' or anything else you want!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
I totally understand the "snit" thing! Maggie gets that way every once in awhile! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell her that I said that or I'll be in deep doodoo!
Love ya lots,
Mitch
No pie? no steak? Just the bone??? I'd be in a snit too.
have a great Monday
Hey pals, I'm sooooo glad that I don't have a sibling to quarrel with! And I don't have to share ANYTHING! Hehehe! J x
Hi, Tris
Are you saying you are glad the weekend is over?? Sure it was very interesting!!! I love the first picture and the description!!
No steak and no pie?? That doesn't sound good to me!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza
Ah yes, the snit. I practice this myself.
Love,
Bogart
Oh no....no steak and no pie....to bad.... will you come to me ? I'll share everything with you.... Kisses, Faya
Great pictures ..... Snit must be a female thing?!?!?
Hugs
Scrappy
Woh! Is that beef steak? I'm droooling right now...That pie looks great too with all that cream. *lick lips*
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
HiTrish
Why was Lele so mean to you??
I hope she got ovew it, and you'we best fwiends again..
That steak and pie suwe looked supew yummylicious..maybe next time you can have some..I've missed you giwls
smoochie kisses
Asta
What's a snit?
So you girls didn't get any steak or pie at all?
~Girl girl
LOL Tris... maybe LeLe and I are related?? I loved seeing you guys in pictures, keep them coming!!!!
Hey, that dessert looked good, did you manage to get some??
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Yeah, it's rough being a dog, huh?
:) Charlie
hey gurls!!!
.....is that PIE!!!!!!
just keep focusing on the pie , meanies with leaves on their heads just need a little time to let the bugs COME OUT of their butts!?!
peace out
puff
Snit is definitely a GIRL thing...Lacie gets into them ALL the time. Several times a day...Today she got into a snit at the oven door...she was so angry at it. Usually, she just gets angry at the oven when Mumsie opens it...today it's the door. If I go over to help and investigate, she flips out on ME. Girls....
Male barks, Scruffy
Hello Airechicks
(I know, I have been missing in action for a long time).
No food - oh no - you may want to come visti me. I am pretty generous with food.
love, Scuba
no worries, we got lots of Jeannie's pictures which are fuzzy and out of focus, kinda makes me feel at home!
love and licks, Marv xxxxxx
Wow, I have not been able to read your blog lately. confession time, me and the lady read it at work and you've been BLOCKED as a, well, erm, according to the firewall, as a sex site! So we had to read all about what's been going on from a friends computer. Crazy work firewall.
Murph
Dont worry trish, your mom isnt the only bad paparazzi..
I have added you as a link to my new blog.
love,Neko
By some standards we live near each other but not near enough to hang out. I Know Bogart is in LA and the others I think Southern CA too. I am in Northern CA about 10 minutes from San Francisco.
Post a Comment